10th January 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How much will be the course fees to do MDS in Oral Surgery and Endodontics?

How much will be the course fees to do MDS in Oral Surgery and Endodontics?

What would be the cost in different range of colleges?

Any scholarship we can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  2. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  3. MDS Orthodontics or MDA Oral Surgery which course to do?
  4. Short term courses in usa after doing b.ds in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. MDS in Orthodontics or Oral Surgery, which is better to study?
  6. Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?
  7. In which college I will get admission with mentioned fee cost to study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  8. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  9. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  10. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
  11. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  12. Requirements and procedure to pursue further studies after BDS? Duration of the course?
  13. What should I do after pursuing BDS from Rama Dental College Kanpur?
  14. Which diploma courses can be done after BDS and during BDS? Diploma courses in BDS in IGNOU?
  15. Is there any separate exam in merit? I have completed BDS and my interest is to do MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  16. PG courses which are available after BDS and job details in the same field?
  17. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Endodontics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How can I do BDS after completion of Dental Hyigene studies?
8th September 2017, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will be the course fees to do MDS in Oral Surgery and Endodontics?

Fee for MDS varies from one college to another. If you can get admission in a government funded college, then it will be the best option. In private colleges the fee structure is very high compared to government college.

Top colleges have scholarship schemes for meritorious students. Hence, if you have excellent rank in the entrance exam, then there will be scholarships available for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?