22nd November 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether my decision of pursuing MCA after BBA is good?

Hello Sir, I already have taken admission in MCA course after BBA with 64% in GNIOT college (Greater Noida), but still confused. I am taking any wrong decision or going into wrong direction? Can you tell me did has ever someone done MCA after BBA. lease reply fast.

23rd November 2017, 09:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my decision of pursuing MCA after BBA is good?

Yes, it is a good decision to choose MCA after BBA, but it is less advisable. Because, BBA is a business related field and MCA is computer and software related, so both are different. You have completed BBA, hence you could have taken MBA as your master's degree. However, you have chosen MCA which is not all a bad decision. You can have a good future with a master's degree in MCA, so work hard and prepare well.
23rd November 2017, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I already have taken admission in MCA course after BBA with 64% in GNIOT college (Greater Noida), but still confused. I am taking any wrong decision or going into wrong direction? Can you tell me did has ever someone done MCA after BBA. lease reply fast.

Yes, it is a good decision to study MCA after completion of BBA course. There are many students from commerce and science streams are doing MCA course. If the candidate is interested in programming and to become a programmer then it is good to study the MCA course. The scope of the MCA course is high compared to the other courses. Top MNCs recruit candidates who have studied MCA. Duration of the MCA course is three years. MCA from a reputed college or university is better to get a job through campus placement. Therefore, it is a good choice to study MCA after completion of BBA course.
23rd November 2017, 12:56 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

As you are pursuing MCA (Master in Computer Application) course after completing BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration), then MCA course helps you to built your career in IT sector by grooming your skills of computer application in IT industry.

- Duration of MCA course is 3 years and it offer specialization in areas as mentioned below:-

Specializations Offered in MCA Course:-
  • Application software.
  • Hardware Technology.
  • Management information system.
  • Troubleshooting.
  • System engineering.
  • Software development.
  • System development.

Career Scopes after MCA Course:-
Major career options after having MCA degree are System administrator, Project leader, Information system manager, Chief information officer, Junior programmer, Computer scientist, Database administrator, Commercial and industrial designer, Software publisher, Software developer etc.

So according to my opinion MCA course is good options for you after having BBA degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?