21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good decision to pursue MCA from IGNOU?

Hi, I am a student of B.Sc last year I have got 84.2% in my 12th and get almost 70% in B.Sc. first and second years and I want to do MCA course from a good university as I want to go aboard. But my economic condition is not good. Is it right to do MCA from IGNOU and is there any chance that I could get a good job after MCA from IGNOU.

22nd March 2017, 12:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good decision to pursue MCA from IGNOU?

Yes, definitely you can pursue MCA from IGNOU there is nothing to worry about. The degree received from IGNOU will be of same value as the degree received from regular mode and is valid for all government and private jobs. IGNOU is recognized by UGC and DEC (Distance Education Council). So, there wouldn't be any difficulty in getting a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?