7th January 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission for MBA if I am waiting for B.Com 5th semester results?

Although I have passed out my 6th Sem B.Com this July, 2014, but due to some college authority's rigidity in terms of my class attendance I was barred from appearing my 5th Sem last year (2013)! So I am preparing to do my 5th Sem this November, 2014.

In the meantime, I am preparing for MAT Exam in September.

My question is : After passing the MAT September Exam, can I get admission in January, 2015 or I will have to wait for July/ August, 2015 MBA Session ?

Kindly advise in detail.

9th January 2015, 10:15 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Will I get admission for MBA if I am waiting for B.Com 5th semester results?

After passing the MAT Exam you can take admission in MBA in January, 2015 if your result of B.Com 5th semester is out. Admission in MBA is only possible when a Bachelors candidate passes Bachelor's Degree.
After completing Bachelor's Degree a student can take admission in MBA.

If your result is declared and you are passed in B.Com then you can take the admission in MBA in January, 2015. Otherwise you have to wait for the July/August, 2015 MBA Session.
13th April 2015, 09:09 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Will I get admission for MBA if I am waiting for B.Com 5th semester results?

That entirely depends when your college provides you the passing certificate with your 5th semester pass results.
No one is allowed admission with backlog papers pending and you have entire semester pending for whatsoever reasons, but if the results comes out before the admission dates,then you will be allowed to take admission.
In certain institutes,the candidates are given some time limit to furnish the results of pending papers even after admission and if they cannot produce complete results within the stipulated time,then their admission is cancelled.
It depends firstly on your college when they will publish the result, and, secondly on the college where you might be getting admission based on MAT how much leniency they might show.
If both cases acts against you,then the July session would be for you.
But Hope for the best
14th April 2015, 06:02 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Will I get admission for MBA if I am waiting for B.Com 5th semester results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Although I have passed out my 6th Sem B.Com this July, 2014, but due to some college authority's rigidity in terms of my class attendance I was barred from appearing my 5th Sem last year (2013)! So I am preparing to do my 5th Sem this November, 2014.

In the meantime, I am preparing for MAT Exam in September.

My question is : After passing the MAT September Exam, can I get admission in January, 2015 or I will have to wait for July/ August, 2015 MBA Session ?

Kindly advise in detail.

Since, you were barred form taking your 5th semester, it means that you will be having the delay of 1 semester. So, after the completion of your whole degree you will be eligible for attending your MBA classes or taking admission into any of the MBA institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?