29th May 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Being an undergraduate from J & K can I get a good job?

I am an undergraduate, and i got distinction in 10th & also in 12th from J & K Bose, and that because of my poverty i want a job. Can i get a job with this qualification or not?

Related Questions:
31st May 2016, 03:36 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Being an undergraduate from J & K can I get a good job?

Now a days no one understand by Distinction marks you have got. No one can guess your percentage by the word distinction, so you have to write down your exact percentage you got in your whole academic career that is 10th 12th as well as graduation.

if you have got overall of 60%+ throughout your academic career then you are eligible for most of the company recruitment drive and from the recruitment drive you will be having chances to get place din any of the good company.

If you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria then you won't be allowed to sit in any of the company's recruitment drive irrespective of your financial situation, your category and gender.
31st May 2016, 03:57 PM
january2016

Yes, you can get the job. Just try to practice hard for the job and you will see that at the end of the day you will be an IT employee in any of the good organization.

So, for this you need to know:

1. what you want to do
2. what kind of jobs you need.
3. Your dream company.

If you know all three points then finding a job will become a very easy, because you know your destiny.
But, if you will hunt for the job blindly, then you will not get the job easily.
1st June 2016, 12:00 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You will definitely got the job after completion of your 12th standard but if you go for the job after intermediate then you will get very less payment. You can go for the banking jobs, railway jobs or SSC Stenographer job etc after completion of your 12th class. There you will get the assistant level or clerical level jobs easily. Also you can give tuition to the high school candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?