25th September 2010, 05:48 PM
bhavani nalla

What can I do to enter MNC's after passing MCA? How to prepare for it?

hi,
Iam an MCA student of passed out.Iam an average student.my dream is to enter into the MNC'S company.for that what can i do.how should i prepare to get through the interview.can any one guide me.

2nd August 2011, 07:51 AM
Harshita21

Default Re: What can I do to enter MNC's after passing MCA? How to prepare for it?

Yes you can get into MNC after doing MCA
Their are many MNc's which demands MCa & B.Tech equally.
You have to prepare Aptitude test ,Technical interview,HR interview & Gd , their less companies which demnads
GD.

1. r.s aggawwal & shakuntala devi for aptitude
2. online help and coaching classes for interview
3. prepare data structure and database management system for interview.
2nd August 2011, 05:53 PM
gayatrikarnewar

Smile Re: What can I do to enter MNC's after passing MCA? How to prepare for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavani nalla View Post
hi,
Iam an MCA student of passed out.Iam an average student.my dream is to enter into the MNC'S company.for that what can i do.how should i prepare to get through the interview.can any one guide me.
Hi, so you passed MCA and want job in MNC(Multinational Company),but dont worry you are elligible for various posts in MNC. Have confidance in you.

You should firstly mentally prepared for it and then you should be prepared in fluent English. You have all the knowledge about your degree so you definatly get success.

You can reffer various site which provides the quesions and answers in Interviews ssessions. Foe eg. you can reffer site http://faq.programmerworld.net

So dont worry, be confidant and Best Luck.
2nd August 2011, 08:32 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do to enter MNC's after passing MCA? How to prepare for it?

Yes you have good option to enter in the Mnc’s with your MCA degree. Once you will enter in these organisations your future will be safe and you will gro very soon. There are lot of companies who are hiring the MCA candidate like Infosys technologies, Wipro, hcl, tcs, mahindra, oracle, google, Microsoft etc.

When you will apply in these organisations you will be called for written test. You can prepare this exam by the help of RS Agarwal books or internet or coaching institute etc.
6th January 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I got 45 percent in 12, 70 in bca ,61 in 10, &i am pursuing mca ... What i can do sir? I am realy worried about my 12 mark , If i have any chance to enter MNC Company, please guide me sir,
my e-id:-) [email protected]. Please sir,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?