12th June 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in MNCS after scoring 45% marks in Arts stream

helo sir
sir i amcomplete my 12th class with 45% marks in arts stream.still am doing my bca.still my first year and i wana know that in future my plan is to frst complete bca and then mca.can i get job in mncs.like wipro,microsoft,infosys,ibm,google, and many.more it firms.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after scoring 60% in Arts stream?
  2. Which stream of MBA should I select after graduating in Arts stream?
  3. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  4. How can I do BBA after scoring 48% marks in 12th Arts stream
  5. Any job available for me after completing graduation in Arts, English and Homescience? I have scored 50% marks in all
  6. What is the scope in Arts or other related streams?
  7. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  8. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  10. How to become an officer in Belt force after passing 12th with Arts? What is the career in Arts stream?
  11. How to get a job in bank after completing 12th by Arts stream
  12. Can I do B.Sc in Correspondence after completing 12th in Arts stream? How many marks in 12th are required to do this course?
  13. What job oriented course should I opt? I have done my 12th with compound arts(Arts+Math) stream
  14. Can I get admission for Automobile engineering after passing my intermediate from Arts stream with 46% marks?
  15. Job Opportunities for the candidates of 10+2 with arts stream?
  16. How to get a job in MNC after doing MBA in marketing with 70%
  17. Can I do B.Com course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream with 63.4% of marks?
  18. Can I get admission in Delhi colleges with 60 % marks in Arts stream? Is there any advantage when changing stream?
16th May 2016, 09:43 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in MNCS after scoring 45% marks in Arts stream

No you are not eligible to get a job in MNCS after scoring 45% marks in Arts stream.

ELIGIBILITY

--> You must have 60% marks in 10th and 12th grades

--> You should have a good aptitude and soft skill.

SELECTION PROCEDURE

1. Written exam

2. GD

3. HR Interview and Technical Interview

If you can secure minimum of 60% marks then you will be eligible to apply for jobs in many MNCs, wipro, microsoft, infosys, ibm, google etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?