14th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Epicor Technical Analyst Off-Campus Drive with 74% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 70% in B.E.? Salary of Technical Analyst?

I have got 74% in 10th, 61% in 12th and i have got 70% in B.E. Am I eligible
for attending Epicor Off-Campus Drive for Technical Analyst post? Please tell me how much salary they are paying?

16th October 2016, 12:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Epicor Technical Analyst Off-Campus Drive with 74% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 70% in B.E.? Salary of Technical Analyst?

Eligibility for Epicor Technical Analyst Off campus drive :

>> You have completed graduation from the recognized university.

>> More over you should have secured at least 60% of marks from the recognized university through out the academic career.

>> And one more thing you are the candidates of 2016 passed out.

>> Only CSE/IT candidates are eligible to apply.
16th October 2016, 12:05 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Epicor Technical Analyst Off-Campus Drive with 74% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 70% in B.E.? Salary of Technical Analyst?

Yes, you are eligible to apply in Epicor Technical Analyst Off-Campus Drive with 74% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 70% in B.E.

Eligibility criteria for Technical Analyst in Epicor Off-Campus Drive :-

- The candidate should have passed BE / BTech in CSE / ISE in 2016 Batch.

- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th, 12th and Engineering.

- The candidate should possess skills like PHP, HTML, WEB design, WEB application and Excellent communication.

- Students from Bangalore colleges only can apply for this.

Selection procedure for Technical Analyst in Epicor Off-Campus Drive :-

Online test, Communication round at campus.

Tech. Manager round and HR at client premises.

Salary received by an Epicor Technical Analyst is Rs 4 Lacs Per Annum.
16th October 2016, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for attending Epicor Off-Campus Drive for Technical Analyst post? Please tell me how much salary they are paying?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Epicor Off-Campus Drive for Technical Analyst post.

Eligibility criteria of Epicor recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Epicor is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Epicor recruitment.

Salary- 2.8L pr/year
16th October 2016, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Epicor Technical Analyst post Off-Campus Drive with 74% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 70% in B.E. The eligibility for the post of Technical Analyst in Epicor is a pass in B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology and should have scored over 60% marks in Class X, Class XII and B.E.
The salary for the post of Technical Support Analyst post will be around Rs 4 Lakhs per annum. The Epicor website link is Click Here
16th October 2016, 06:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for the role of Technical Analyst of Epicor Technical Analyst Off Campus drive:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for the role of Technical Analyst of Epicor Technical Analyst Off campus drive with the above mentioned percentages. The basic educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment are given below.

>> Minimum Percentage Required :-

* Required percentage in 10th Class - 60% marks - You scored 74% marks

* Required Percentage in 12th Class - 60% marks - You scored 61% marks

* Required Percentage in B.E/ B.Tech - 60% marks - You scored 70% marks

As you have scored more than what is required, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in Epicor Technical Analyst Off Campus drive.
16th October 2016, 10:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have scored 74% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 70% in B.E (engineering), so with this percentage you are eligible to apply for Technical Analyst position in Epicor Off-Campus Drive.

The minimum percentage required by them is 60% in 10th, 12th, and engineering. As your your percentage is more than that, so you are eligible to apply for this position.

The salary of a Technical Analyst is Rs. 4 lakhs per annum depending upon their skills and work experience.
17th October 2016, 12:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for the above mentioned post with the qualification you posses. The salary however cannot be exactly mentioned as it is not fixed and thus keeps on changing time and again.

However, in general fresher candidates are provided a salary in between 18k to 25k per month.
17th October 2016, 12:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for the above mentioned post with the qualification you posses. The salary however cannot be exactly mentioned as it is not fixed and thus keeps on changing time and again.

However, in general fresher candidates are provided a salary in between 18k to 25k per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?