14th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Technical Analyst in Epicor Off-Campus Drive?

I just want to know the selection procedure in Epicor Off-Campus Drive for Technical Analyst. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in Epicor Technical Analyst Off-Campus Drive with 74% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 70% in B.E.? Salary of Technical Analyst? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date and venue of Epicor Technical Analyst Off-Campus Drive in Bengaluru?
  3. Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive?
  4. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  5. How to apply in Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Selection procedure of this Drive?
  6. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  7. Selection procedure of Amdocs Off-Campus Drive for SME Trainee recruitment?
  8. How many rounds are available in WIPRO Off-Campus Drive for selection? What is the procedure to apply?
  9. Selection procedure in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Junior Project Engineer recruitment?
  10. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  11. Selection procedure in ATOS Off-Campus Drive? Documents to be carried on interview? -- [New]
  12. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  13. Selection procedure in IBM ASE Off-Campus Drive?
  14. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  15. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  16. Cutoff pH score required to attend Apostek Software Developer Interview for CSE graduate?
  17. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  18. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
16th October 2016, 12:51 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Technical Analyst in Epicor Off-Campus Drive?

Eligibility criteria for Technical Analyst in Epicor Off-Campus Drive :-

- The candidate should have passed BE / BTech in CSE / ISE in 2016 Batch.

- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th, 12th and Engineering.

- The candidate should possess skills like PHP, HTML, WEB design, WEB application and Excellent communication.

- Students from Bangalore colleges only can apply for this drive.

Selection procedure for Technical Analyst in Epicor Off-Campus Drive :-

Online test, Communication round at campus.

Tech. Manager round and HR at client premises.
16th October 2016, 12:55 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Technical Analyst in Epicor Off-Campus Drive?

There are generally 3 rounds which the company may conduct. They are :

* Written

* Group Discussion

* Personal Interview.

The candidates will get eliminated after each round. So, if you want to get selected, you need to perform well in all the rounds. There may be different rounds as well, as it is a general selec;tion procedure.
16th October 2016, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know the selection procedure in Epicor Off-Campus Drive for Technical Analyst. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please help me to know.

The selection procedure for Technical Analyst in Epicor Off-Campus Drive consists of Online Test, Communication Round at Campus, Technical Manager Round and HR Round at client premises. The interested candidates should attend the interview at SVCE campus with Resume, passport size photographs and photo ID proof. The time of reporting is at 9.30 am on 18th October 2016. The students should have good skills in PHP, HTML, Web design, Web application and should have excellent communication skills. The Epicor website link is given here for your reference Click Here
16th October 2016, 06:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Technical Analyst of Epicor Off Campus Drive:

The selection process of Epicor Off Campus drive for the post of Technical Analyst is as follows.

>> Aptitude Test (Online Test)

>> Communication Round (Communication skills are tested)

>> Technical Interview

>> Managerial Round

>> HR Interview

You must have done B.E/ B.Tech in ISE or CSE streams with minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible. Make sure you have good knowledge of Web-Application, Web-Design, HTML, PHP skills.
16th October 2016, 10:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Epicor Software Corporation is a global business software company and was found in 1972. Being an international company it has its own selection procedure.

Candidates who applied for the post of Technical Analyst in Epicor Off-Campus Drive will be selected on the basis of:

> Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test and a communication round at their campus.

> After that a technical interview will be conducted with the manager followed by HR interview which will be conducted at the premises of the client.
17th October 2016, 12:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The selection process is divided in 3 rounds, mainly written examination, GD round and the final is HR round. After clearing the rounds, you will be most eligible to avail the above mentioned post.
16th June 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I got select in epiroc mining Udaipur as a service engineer but I not get any appointment letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?