27th July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the job options after completing graduation in political science honors?

What are the options after completing graduation to get jobs. If graduation done in political science honors then what are the options ?

Related Questions:
  1. what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies
  2. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  3. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
  4. Career options after B.A(H) Political Science? I want a job after my graduation
  5. What are the jobs options after completing B.A or graduation in English honors in Kolkata?
  6. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  7. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  8. Which graduation subject will help to prepare well for IPS? Is Political Science honors is good?
  9. What are the options in PG after completing English Honors with 44% through Correspondence from Delhi University?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  11. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  12. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the options after completing bachelors degree in biotechnology honors?
  14. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  15. Career options after completing PG in Political Science and diploma in disaster management?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What kind of Master Degree I can study if completed graduation in Political Science last year?
  18. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
28th July 2015, 10:46 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job options after completing graduation in political science honors?

Since you are a bachelor degree holder so you have many options with you but for these you have to clear the respective competitive examination. Few of the options for you on the basis of your educational qualification are mentioned as below :-

* You can go for the banking jobs for the post of Clerk and Probationary officer for which you are required to clear the IBPS examination or SBI examination.

* You can go for the jobs in administrative fields such as IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. for which you are required to clear the Civil service examination.

* You have the option of Indian Military Academy or Officer's Training Academy for going in the defense field for which you are required to crack the CDS examination.

* You can go for the teaching profession jobs in primary school for which you need to clear the teacher eligibility test ( TET ).

* You can also have the option of becoming an advocate but for that you will have to complete LLB three year course at first.

There are much more small scaled options are their for you but these are the best and pleasing options without much of investment.

For all the examinations you need to have few more qualifications other than educational qualification such as age limit, physical and mental toughness, nationality and few additional knowledge for which you must visit the official link of respective examination.
28th July 2015, 06:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job options after completing graduation in political science honors?

Following are job option after graduation in Political Science Honors:

You can apply exam conducted by UPSC, SSC, State level PSC, IBPS Bank PO, Clerk or RRB.

You can try job in private sector organization related to your stream.

Online Political Data Analyst

Budget Analyst

Budget Examiner

Banking Analyst or Executive

Editor

Federal Government Analyst

High School Government Teacher

Policy Analyst
30th September 2015, 10:57 PM
vinoth1921

-->You have done a great course studying Political related course which is actually very rarest course.
-->UPSC conducts many exams like Civil Service(IAS/ IPS/ IFS etc.) for Civil service aspirants.
-->You can also try for Bank Exams/ Railways/ Defense/ SSC.

-->Eligibility
-Citizen of India
-Should be a Graduate
-Age Limit - 21-30 yrs
-Some post require Physical qualifications.

-->Examination Process
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Written Exam
-Interview
30th January 2016, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation(political science) but I want to work in upsc,bank and rrb.so which option would be for me within sort time.please me.I am not able to decide .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?