9th July 2013, 06:58 PM
megha khurana 25

What is better between MSc Maths and B.Arch?

which one of the following courese have better job in future.
b.sc in maths from mata sundri college of delhi university or
b.arch from gateway college of architecture sonipat...??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  2. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  3. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  4. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  5. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  6. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  7. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  8. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  9. How to prepare for NET exam for student of M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  10. Am I eligible for M.Tech maths after completing MSc Maths?
  11. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  12. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  13. Can I do M.Sc. Maths after CSE? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in maths from Nagpur University? I have done MSc in maths
  15. Syllabus of MSc Maths? What is the fee structure of the course?
  16. Does Punjabi University offer MSc Maths in distance education? What is the requirement for MSc Maths? -- [New]
  17. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  18. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2017, 07:58 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is better between MSc Maths and B.Arch?

Both course have bright future in their own field. So you can take any one course as per your interest.

Jobs after M.Sc Mathematics
  1. Quantitative Risk Analyst
  2. Mathematical Analyst
  3. Equity Quantitative Analyst
  4. Director - Statistical Programming
  5. Interest Rate Trading Strategist
  6. Quantitative Developer
  7. Teacher or Professor

Jobs after B.Arch course
  1. Architectural Assistant
  2. Staff Consultant
  3. Data Analyst - Architecture
  4. Architecture Draftsman
  5. Manager - Architecture
  6. Architecture Draftsman
  7. Technical Assistant - Architecture
15th July 2017, 05:00 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: What is better between MSc Maths and B.Arch?

BArch and MSc Maths are totally different courses. Being a professional course BArch may help you to make a career easily, while MSc Maths will help you to find many more jobs and that too for a long time. Maths will help you to find jobs both in government sector and private sector. Some of the better institutes for these courses are Jamia Millia, Lovely Professional University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?