9th September 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend job interview if I have 2 backlogs in my studies?

Am I eligible to attend job interview if I have 2 backlogs in my studies? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for job? Who can provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  3. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  4. Am I eligible to attend PathPartner Off-Campus Interview if completed B.Tech with 4 backlogs?
  5. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  6. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  7. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in MNC’s If I have cleared backlogs by the time of Interview?
  9. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  10. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  11. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  12. Can i get placed in Core Companies with history of arrears?
  13. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  14. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?
  15. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  16. Will it be a set back for attending the Core Company campusing if I have arrears in two subjects of 1st year? -- [New]
  17. When Microsoft India will take Off-campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  18. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
9th September 2016, 11:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend job interview if I have 2 backlogs in my studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to attend job interview if I have 2 backlogs in my studies? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for job? Who can provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this as soon as possible. Thank you!
If you have pending backlog, then you are not eligible to attend in campus placement.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

You should not have any pending backlog.
26th August 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend job interview if I have 2 backlogs in my studies?

If I have 1 backlog can Iattend interview in companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?