18th January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?

I am completed my BE. in instrumentation from mumbai university...but i also have 1 backlog....result is not come yet...Then am i eligible for any government job..can i apply...to government jobs...???

18th January 2015, 04:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?

To apply for any government job, you must have either passed your Bachelor Degree or pursuing final year of Graduation. Actually to make registration for any government job, there is no relation with Backlogs. The thing is either you must have passed Graduation or pursuing final year degree. To get government job, you need to undergo various selection stages namely Written Examination, Personal Interview. You may appear for Written Exam even having backlogs, but remember you will not be allowed to sit for Personal Interview. So I suggest you to apply for Government jobs which require B.E (Instrumentation) as a qualification, but try to Clear your backlog as early as possible to be eligible for Interview.Because before you enter into Interview room, document verification will be done to written test selected candidates. So by the time you attend Interview, make sure you clear your backlog and have Graduation certificate with updated marks and status.
18th January 2015, 10:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs, even if you have backlogs in your graduation. But, to get a government job, you must clear them by the date of your Certificate verification. If you have not cleared your backlog, by the time of Certificate verification, the selection authorities will reject your candidature, even if you have passed all the selection rounds. So, try to clear your backlog as soon as possible.
6th October 2020, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I joined railway in compassionate ground and got promotion in technician 3 but my qualificatiois 12 with commerce.can I do 12 with science again to attach in my service record.please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?