25th September 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?

Hi..i have 7 backlogs in my academic career.out of 7 six paper is in odd semester and one is in even semester.and i will be cleareing in may 2016.i am student of e.c.e.and i am thinking to do automation 3 months certification course.will i get job after having these backlogs.i am in delhi.pls help me out.

25th September 2015, 01:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..i have 7 backlogs in my academic career.out of 7 six paper is in odd semester and one is in even semester.and i will be cleareing in may 2016.i am student of e.c.e.and i am thinking to do automation 3 months certification course.will i get job after having these backlogs.i am in delhi.pls help me out.
If you have pending backlog then you will not get job in 2016.

Because the eligibility criteria for maximum private company is given below.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for company is,

company= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for company recruitment.

Even you can't apply any government recruitment exam.
25th September 2015, 12:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

For getting job in any multinational or national company, one of the essential requirement for candidate of any category is that candidate must have cleared all the papers of all semesters and there should not be any pending backlogs at the time of recruitment in any company.

So first of all clear all the papers in which you have backlogs because you can not participate in any companies with seven backlogs, some companies allows 1-2 backlogs but none can allow a candidate to sit in recruitment process with seven backlogs.
25th September 2015, 12:23 PM
rituja mukherjee

I am very sorry to inform you that you wont get a clear certificate if you have backlogs. First of all you have to clear these backlogs in order to get the certificate of your degree. Unless you clear these backlogs you wont be given this certificate. And without the certificate you wont be allowed to apply for any job anywhere. Now once you clear these backlogs you will be issued fresh new results, and the required certificate. New results wont reflect any backlog and you will be able to apply for your dream job. Since you have a number of backlogs, I would suggest you to start preparing well ahead of time so that you dont feet much under pressure. Preparing yourself everyday will surely help you to get out of this trouble. All the best!
25th September 2015, 01:40 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

**If you want a better job after B tech so first of all you must clear all backlogs in B tech course with good marks.don’t worry about jobs. if you get good marks in B tech after Backlogs then many reputed companies offered you good career opportunities ..

>>>After clearing the backlogs you will be able to sit in any placement examination of company.

**Here I am giving you name of some best companies that offered good career opportunities for B tech candidates:::

::TCS

::Mahindra

::CTS

::Infosys

::Wipro..
25th September 2015, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get jobs even when you have some backlogs and it all depends on your performance in the interview. The only thing that will not be in your favour is that you have to search for job on your own and you will not be eligible for campus interviews. Big MNCs won't hire backlog students and you have to look for job in small companies in 2016. Therefore, just be prepared for the job interviews.
25th September 2015, 09:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

There are very few opportunities available since you are having number of backlogs even if you clear to complete with in graduation then there is some high chances available. And also you need to have some external course regarding your stream.

Then you will have a good chance to get a job after completion of your graduation. And coming to your stream ECE is one of the good branches. So definitely there is a chance to get a job in either of the ways like in Core or Software field.

So You must do courses like Programming languages and also have to improve Networking Concepts.
25th September 2015, 10:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for jobs in any company, a candidate must fulfill the following criteria:

>>He/she must have passed all the semesters of the bachelor's degree. There should not be any backlogs pending. Candidates with pending backlogs are not eligible for the recruitment in multinational companies.

All the MNCs like TCS, HCL, Wipro, Tata, Mahindra etc only recruit candidate who does not have any pending backlogs.

So if you want to sit in off campus or campus recruitment drive of any company, clear all your backlogs as soon as possible because no company will give you job with seven backlogs.
27th September 2015, 01:23 AM
RRAL

It is extremely sorry to inform you that you can not get the job in any Good organizations with having any pending backlogs.

Each good and best organizations wants the besties.They simply refuse the backlogged students. If you want to make your future bright then you have to first clear all your backlogs then you should go for the job in any company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?