5th December 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Will it be a set back for attending the Core Company campusing if I have arrears in two subjects of 1st year?

Respected Sir, I have scored more than 75% marks in 6 semesters except first semester but I have history of arrears in 2 subjects which I cleared in first year itself. Will it be a set back for attending the Core Company campus if I arrears in two subjects in the 1st year of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th March 2017, 09:11 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a set back for attending the Core Company campusing if I have arrears in two subjects of 1st year?

No, there will be no issue if you have cleared the existing backlogs prior to attending campus recruitment drive of any core company. The eligibility criteria for most of core companies states that there should not be any pending backlogs at time of recruitment.

Other than this, you must have 60% marks or above throughout your studies. There should not be academic gap of more than two years. If you meet all these criteria then you can attend campus recruitment drive. Your performance in various stages like aptitude round, technical and HR interview will help you grab the job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?