19th April 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive with 53.47% in 12th standard?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.E. in CSE stream. I am going to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive. But I have only 53.47% in my 12th. Am I eligible for this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  2. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a BCA candidate who is waiting for backlog result? -- [New]
  5. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  6. Eligibility to attend Wipro On-Campus Drive for a candidate with 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 5.9 CGPA till 6th semester of B.E.?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 49.5% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  9. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  10. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  12. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Project Engineer Off-Campus Interview being a B.Tech graduate?
  14. Am I eligible to attend IGATE On-Campus Drive if secured 69.34% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  16. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  17. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Off-Campus Drive if secured 55.4% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 67.4% in B.E.(CSE)?
  18. Eligibility for Wipro campus drive?
20th April 2016, 11:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive with 53.47% in 12th standard?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive:

Yes, you are eligible to attend Wipro Off Campus recruitment drive with 53.47% marks in 12th Class. The basic educational qualification required and percentage criteria are given below.

Minimum Percentage Required to attend Wipro Off Campus Drive:

-> In 10th Class - Minimum 50% marks

-> In 12th Class - Minimum 50% marks

-> In B.E/ B.Tech/ Qualifying Graduate Degree - Minimum 60% marks

There should not be any pending backlogs by the time you attend Wipro Off Campus drive. As the minimum marks in required is just 50% marks, I am sure you are eligible to attend Wipro Off Campus drive.
21st April 2016, 03:55 AM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive with 53.47% in 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Off-Campus interview.

Eligibility:
  • You must have completed degree course from a recognized University of India.
  • You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in your 10th, 12th and Engineering.
  • Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.
  • No standing backlogs at the time of appearing for Off-Campus Drive. If you have they treated as ineligible to apply and they will reject you in initial stage itself.
22nd April 2016, 01:06 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.E. in CSE stream. I am going to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive. But I have only 53.47% in my 12th. Am I eligible for this Drive?
Yes, you are eligible for Wipro off Campus Drive with 53.47% in 12th standard. The candidates should have scored over 50% in 10th and 12th. Candidates should have scored over 60% in the degree examinations. The candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of selection process. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview and Personal Interview. The website link is http://careers.wipro.com/
22nd April 2016, 08:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
Yes, you are eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Wipro Technology is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is,

Wipro Technology= 50%(B.Tech=60%)

Candidates shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?