6th March 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria for big MNC companies campus placement?

Sir, I have secure 86% & 82% in 10th & 12th and 64% I am B.Tech 1st year but 57.78% in 3rd semester & in 4, 5, 6 semester I have got, above 70% is am eligible for on campus at MNC like Infosys, TCS etc. Can you please give me the answer on this?

7th March 2017, 10:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria for big MNC companies campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have secure 86% & 82% in 10th & 12th and 64% I am B.Tech 1st year but 57.78% in 3rd semester & in 4, 5, 6 semester I have got, above 70% is am eligible for on campus at MNC like Infosys, TCS etc. Can you please give me the answer on this?

The minimum eligibility criteria for big MNCs campus placement are given

Candidates should have scored 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Engineering in most of the companies. Some companies required 60% marks in class X, XII and 65% marks in engineering for campus placement.
Most of the companies required candidates without backlogs at the time of joining.
Candidates should have good communication skills
Candidates should possess good aptitude and reasoning skills
Candidates should have basic knowledge in technical field
Candidate’s age should not be over 24 years.
7th March 2017, 02:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria for big MNC companies campus placement?

The minimum eligibility for campus placement in big companies like TCS, Infosys are as follows:

> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% and above marks in their 10th, 12th, and bachelor's degree.

> They should not have any backlogs at the time of applying.

> Maximum 2 years of education gap is allowed.

> Should have good knowledge regarding their subjects.

So, if you are fulfilling the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to apply for campus placement in the above mentioned MNCs.
7th March 2017, 06:34 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Yes you are very much eligible. Marks does not matter much because campus selection is mainly based on the aptitude test conducted by those companies. As they come for the campusing they keep a training for a week or so followed by a test. If you successfully qualify that you will be eligible for the interview directly.
7th March 2017, 08:52 PM
pruthvi12dba

Yes, you are eligible for the campus Interview minimum 60% is required for your entire education.

* To get placement in the top most MNC companies you have to follow these steps.
* First prepare a perfect resume and update in the Job portals.
* Top most Job portals like Naukri, Indeed, Shine.
* After that, you will receive calls from the companies.
* Be prepare for the APPs round and Technical round to crack the Interview tests.
8th March 2017, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
TCS and Infosys are reputed international companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS and Infosys are,

TCS= 60%

Infosys=70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS and Infosys recruitment.

Process of TCS and Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section

www.tcs.com/

www.infosys.com/
8th March 2017, 04:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in MNC Companies Recruitment's:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required to be followed. You must meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> As you have secured more than 80% marks in 10th Class and 12th Classes, you are on safe side as far as percentage criteria of 10th and 12th are concerned.

>> And B.Tech percentage is considered the marks that are secured in total 7 or 8 semesters. So you are required to calculate the aggregate marks secured by you in overall 8 semesters.

>> As you have secured more than 70% marks till 6 semesters, I suggest you to score more marks in 7th and 8th semesters in order to be eligible for appearing in almost all MNC companies recruitment's.
8th March 2017, 07:29 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get the job in the leading MNCs. The minimum eligibility required to get the job is that the candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% in his 10+2 and minimum 60% (overall) in graduation also. Some of the MNC like WIPRO, TCS hires the candidate who has scored 50% in his graduation and 60% in 10+2. So, you are eligible to sit in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?