11th June 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting job in Infosys if I have backlogs in the last semester?

I got campus placement in Infosys and I am to join training on June22. My S8 results are yet to come. If I have 1 or 2 backpapers, will I have to discontinue training nd lose job? What can be done when I face this case? Can you please advice?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. Infosys placement with backlog in last semester?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys if having backlog in graduation?
  5. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys after clearing all the backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  10. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  11. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year?
  12. Can I get job in TCS and Infosys if completed B.Tech with 4 backlogs?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  14. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  15. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. how can i join indian navy being in final year?
  17. If I have 4 backlogs in 1st year and 65% upto 6th semester can I get a good job in IT companies as well as in government sector? What is the criteria of IT companies like Infosys?
  18. From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?
13th June 2015, 01:08 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting job in Infosys if I have backlogs in the last semester?

You are not eligible to get job in Infosys. You have no active backlogs.

Eligibility criteria to get selected in Infosys are two process in which candidates get selected as:

Campus Placement

Off Campus Placement

You should passed bachelor degree with minimum cut off marks of 60 to 65%.

Recruitment exam has three phases:

Written Test

Group Discussion Round

Personal Interview

You should have very good communication skills.

You should have good knowledge on computer.

You must know programming language like C, C++, Java, ... Net

Leadership Quality

Ability to Work in a team
13th June 2015, 07:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting job in Infosys if I have backlogs in the last semester?

No, you will not be losing job if you have one or two backlogs in your last semester in case Infosys gives you early joining and the back paper exam or supplementary exam is not organized by your college before that. However, you need to convey that to Infosys and have to clear the backlogs when it is conducted by your college. You should get the degree at the time of convocation in your college otherwise Infosys will terminate your job. There is nothing to worry since this happens every year, make sure you clear your backlogs in first attempt.
17th June 2015, 01:05 PM
reconnect

Infosys Ltd is an Indian multinational corporation that provide business consulting,information technology,software engineering and outsourcing services.For appearing for the job in infosys you need to have following criteria-

1-Minimum 60% in 10th and 10+2 boad examination.
2-Minimum 60% through B.tech only 1 backlogs consider only.

So if you got only 1 backlogs then you have to discontinue your training otherwise you have to do so.....
14th August 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing M-TECH 1st year 2nd sem i got 65% in 1st sem with 1 backlog am i eligible for getting job in Infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?