9th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement having less than 65% in 12th?

Am i eligible for campus placement in infosys after scoring 79.8% in 10, 64.3% in 12th and 81 in Bsc computer science?

11th May 2015, 10:22 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement having less than 65% in 12th?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Infosys campus placement because you have not secured 65% marks in your 12th std. So, you cannot apply for Infosys campus placement. Basic Education Qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate throughout their education. A maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only. There should be no standing backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination.
12th May 2015, 12:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement having less than 65% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for campus placement in infosys after scoring 79.8% in 10, 64.3% in 12th and 81 in Bsc computer science?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
12th May 2015, 05:40 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement having less than 65% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you are eligible for the INFOSYS campus interview, because you have fulfilled the minimum Criteria to sit in the Campus Recruitment drive of INFOSYS. So, you need to prepare hard to get into the INFOSYS, as there is a lot of Competitors in the Market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?