9th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in Wipro if done MCA 3 years back?

I have completed Mca in the 2011. I want work from Wipro. What will i do to make it possible as soon as possible because it's already too late.

11th May 2015, 10:33 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Wipro if done MCA 3 years back?

What you said it is 100% true. It was too late. As fresher, you cannot get opportunity to get a job in Wipro because maximum they will prefer current pass out candidates and last year pass out candidates only. So, you are not eligible to apply for Wipro selection process. But, after gaining some experience in software field definitely you can join Wipro.
12th May 2015, 12:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Wipro if done MCA 3 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Mca in the 2011. I want work from Wipro. What will i do to make it possible as soon as possible because it's already too late.
If you have four years gap in throughout study then you are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Wipro Technology is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is,

Wipro Technology= 50%(B.Tech = 60%)

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.

Pattern for Wipro Technology written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
12th May 2015, 05:34 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What should I do to get a job in Wipro if done MCA 3 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I am providing you the eligibility criteria to work in WIPRO, you can decide on your own whether you are eligible or not.

1. Minimum percent required is 60% throughout 10th, 12th and your degree
course.

2. You must belongs to the Technical branch (MCA is valid here)
3. You must not have any current Backlog.
4. You must not have the Academic gap of more than 1 Year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?