24th April 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for job entrance exams after doing integrated B.Tech M.Tech in ECE?

I am pursuing my 5 years integrated B.Tech-M.Tech (ECE) from Techno India University. Can I appear for the government and other job exams conducted? Can someone please guide me with the details on the same soon? Awaiting to get the response on the same.

26th April 2017, 12:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job entrance exams after doing integrated B.Tech M.Tech in ECE?

Yes, you can surely apply for government jobs after an integrated programme, if you have got the qualification from an AICTE approved college or institute.

There is no need to worry about your qualification. Just apply for government jobs as per your qualification and be prepared for it.
26th April 2017, 06:10 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Am I eligible for job entrance exams after doing integrated B.Tech M.Tech in ECE?

Yes, after completion of your degree, you can very much appear for various government and private jobs, there is no such problem in it.

You should however try to score a minimum of 60% in aggregate as in most of the examinations, a minimum of 60% is required by the candidate to be able to apply for the examination.

you should prepare for various government examination towards end of your course in order to be able to clear it in one shot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?