24th April 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join aeronautical field jobs after completion of BE ECE?

Sir/Madam, I am doing my 3rd year BE ECE (70%) at chennai. I like to join in Aeronautical field for getting the job. what fields are in Aeronautical, and what exams I need to write and what type of job, in Aeronautical field with ECE graduate. Please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  2. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  3. Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?
  4. Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?
  5. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  7. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  8. What After Aeronautical Engineering? Need Urgent Help Please
  9. How can I join Aeronautical Field after completing DECE?
  10. Possibility to study ME Aeronautical Engineering from abroad after BE ECE? How can I make my career in Aeronautical field?
  11. Which are the colleges offering jobs in IT field? I am a 3rd year student of ECE
  12. Trainee Jobs in Aviation Field after BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Is there any chance to join Air force in any field after completing B.Tech ECE
  14. How can I get into Aeronautical field being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE?
  15. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join marine field?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Aeronautical after completion of diploma in ECE?
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
26th April 2017, 07:07 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to join aeronautical field jobs after completion of BE ECE?

After completion of your course, you can join Avionics in M.Tech through entrance examinations like GATE, APGECT, etc. Avionics however demands a base knowledge in Electronics and communications, which however should not be a big problem for you.

Get admission in the M.Tech course in good university and pursue your course towards your dreams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?