14th March 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How to join film industry as a hot and famous actress?

Hi, I am Manisha. I have a big dream in joining the film industries. I have been come on television twice for dancing but my dream is to become a hot and famous actress. I want to join it Please help me in joining this line i will be very thankful of you

16th March 2017, 11:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join film industry as a hot and famous actress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Manisha. I have a big dream in joining the film industries. I have been come on television twice for dancing but my dream is to become a hot and famous actress. I want to join it Please help me in joining this line i will be very thankful of you

You can follow the steps given below to become famous actress.

You should learn acting and dancing first. Join Gym and do it properly to maintain your body.
You should get some professional training for acting through the acting institutions.
Build your portfolio with DVD that shows your acting skills
You should have very pleasant nature – you can join yoga classes
You should have very good command over Hindi and should also speak English
You should have good networking abilities – register yourself with some good co-coordinators in the industry
You should have high level of patience and confidence to become an actress in film industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?