17th January 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Computer Science holder apply for job in private sector banks? List of vacancies in all private sector banks?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc in Computers Science with aggregate 52% marks. Am I eligible to apply for job in private sector banks? List of vacancies in all private sector banks?

20th January 2017, 09:59 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Computer Science holder apply for job in private sector banks? List of vacancies in all private sector banks?

For many banks the minimum percentage in graduation is 50%. So, for such banks you can fill the application form. There are many vacancies in the bank job that comes every year. Just focus on the subjects and time management then surely you will get the one.
21st January 2017, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Computer Science holder apply for job in private sector banks? List of vacancies in all private sector banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc in Computers Science with aggregate 52% marks. Am I eligible to apply for job in private sector banks? List of vacancies in all private sector banks?

Yes, a B.Sc Computer Science holder can apply for Po or clerk job in private sector banks. You can apply for the IBPS Clerk or PO posts. Graduate Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Computer Science/Business Administration/Business Management from a recognized university, are eligible for the post. The candidate should be computer literate and able to speak English and Hindi. The selection process consists of online test and interview. You can check the job vacancy details in Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?