9th October 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after completing my B.TECH in IT?

sir,
I am doing b.tech IT my aggregate is 75% upto 3rd year ,my grade in 10th is 82% but in 12th my grade is 59% .I want to know for which companies I am eligible for placements after completing my B.Tech.? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

9th October 2016, 05:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after completing my B.TECH in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am doing b.tech IT my aggregate is 75% upto 3rd year ,my grade in 10th is 82% but in 12th my grade is 59% .I want to know for which companies I am eligible for placements after completing my B.Tech.? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for MNC company.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

As per marks criteria, you are eligible for below given companies.

Wipro

Syntel

iflex
9th October 2016, 07:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after completing my B.TECH in IT?

Yes, you are eligible to participate in Off-Campus recruitment drive after completion of your B.Tech (IT) course. While pursuing final year B.Tech course, you are eligible to participate in on & off campus recruitment drives which recruit IT candidates.

Almost all the software companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, Accenture, etc., recruit IT Candidates. So, you are eligible to apply for off-campus recruitment drives of all IT companies.

As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you have good aggregate in B.Tech and 10th standard but, you are having less than 60% aggregate in your 12th standard, so, if the company you are going to participate in off-campus recruitment drive asks for 60% aggregate throughout studies then, you are not eligible to participate in that respective company off-campus recruitment drive.
9th October 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for off campus recruitment drive after completion of your B.Tech in IT course. If you have 60% aggregate throughout studies then, you are eligible to participate in almost all the companies off campus recruitment drives. If the company specifies minimum 60% aggregate as the eligibility criteria to participate in recruitment drive then, you are not eligible to participate in off campus recruitment drive as you have less than 60% aggregate in your 12th standard.
9th October 2016, 10:15 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Placement you will get in final year but you should not be having backlogs. You will come to know about the companies which will come for placement by your placement officer.You must prepare yourself.
Apart from that once you complete your graduation can apply for many government as well as private jobs.
10th October 2016, 12:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It will be difficult for you to get placement opportunity since most of the companies especially the multinational companies have set the eligibility criteria as 60% throughout the career. However, some of them like Accenture, CTS, etc.give relaxation in the percentage of 10th/12th when they come for on-campus recruitment drive upto 5%. This will make you eligible in those companies. You can also be eligible in other startup companies and small scale companies which allow relaxation upto 50% like MuSigma, Syntel, Gyansis, etc.
10th October 2016, 02:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are various companies you can apply for job after completion of your course mentioned above, there is no such problem in it.

You can apply for various off-campus recruitment as and when they are conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?