9th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Is giving 12th again through NIOS during my engineering worth to be eligible for campus recruitment's?

I had 53% in my 12th std, with Phy Chem Maths. Now I am pursuing my 2nd year in CSE(BTech). As my 12th percentage isn't much impressive to sit in most of the placement drives, I am planning to apply for 12th again, through NIOS. will it be helpful to me , to sit in campus recruitment drives?

Related Questions:
  1. For which companies am I eligible for on campus and off campus recruitments? I am pursuing electrical engineering
  2. Can I become eligible for IIT JEE after completing 12th from NIOS?
  3. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  5. After compelting 12th from NIOS board will I be eligible for IIT entrance exam or not?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from NIOS Board?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  8. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams on NIOS Science basis having completed 11th Commerce?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in VITEEE being a 12th NIOS student?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  11. How to prepare in 3rd year B.Tech (EEE) in a college not worth campus placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  14. How to study 12th NIOS with Mass Communication & Journalism being a Diploma engineering student? Which NIOS school to join?
  15. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for B.A after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to appear in JEE for an NIOS student?
  18. Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?
9th October 2016, 04:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is giving 12th again through NIOS during my engineering worth to be eligible for campus recruitment's?

No, as you are pursuing in B.Tech course you are not eligible to pursue or appear for 12th board entrance examination.

So, you need to continue your B.tech course and sit for placement on the same board aggregate.

The score in the 10+2 does not matter much if you have better knowedge about course and have inovative ideas. You only need to pursue your B.tech course with better theoretical and practical knowledge.
9th October 2016, 05:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is giving 12th again through NIOS during my engineering worth to be eligible for campus recruitment's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had 53% in my 12th std, with Phy Chem Maths. Now I am pursuing my 2nd year in CSE(BTech). As my 12th percentage isn't much impressive to sit in most of the placement drives, I am planning to apply for 12th again, through NIOS. will it be helpful to me , to sit in campus recruitment drives?
You can't show your 12th standard certificate if you can do this course parallel to B.Tech degree.

So better you can apply for those companies who allowed below 60% marks in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?