9th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment after completion of BCA in distance mode?

Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? when i have completed BCA from PTU in distance mode education with 73%.? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria followed for being eligible? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

9th October 2016, 05:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment after completion of BCA in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? when i have completed BCA from PTU in distance mode education with 73%.? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria followed for being eligible? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for TCS off campus recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
9th October 2016, 11:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment after completion of BCA in distance mode?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for TCS off-campus recruitment drive after completion of your BCA course. This is because you had pursued the course through distance learning mode. As per the eligibility criteria of TCS, you cannot appear in its recruitment process if you had pursued the BCA course via distance learning mode.
10th October 2016, 02:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for TCS off-campus recruitment provided you should not have any pending papers to be cleared and you should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and also should not have mote than 2 years of gap in between education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?