8th September 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the Eligibility Criteria followed for B.E Campus Recruitment?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Its me Aman Ramteke
Sir i have doubt regarding campus selection
1) How many % are required in 10th & 12 th std for campus placement?
2) If I lost my 1 yr, so is their any chance to get entry for campus selection?
3) Is our B.E degree is depends upon only final year % or all four yrs % with average ? ( in C.B.S pattern )

9th September 2016, 08:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Eligibility Criteria followed for B.E Campus Recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Its me Aman Ramteke
3) Is our B.E degree is depends upon only final year % or all four yrs % with average ? ( in C.B.S pattern )
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for campus placement is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment. No, only final year marks is not depends on campus placement.
9th September 2016, 05:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the Eligibility Criteria followed for B.E Campus Recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Its me Aman Ramteke

For campus recruitment the minimum marks eligibility will be 60% in secondary, higher secondary and engineering graduation. 60% marks in engineering means your average percentage in all semesters. The candidates should not have any live arrears papers. The minimum marks criteria will vary from one company to another company. In some companies it will be 65% and in others it will be 70%. Apart from this you have to clear the aptitude test conducted by the organization for the selection. So you have to clear the aptitude test to move to the next round of selection. The next round will be Group Discussion (applicable in some companies) and Interview (Technical & HR). The above given is the eligibility criteria followed for B.E campus recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?