9th October 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Is four year gap students are eligible for campus recruitment to get a job?

I complete B.Tech, now I am interested in MBA, company will allow me for campus recruitment????? I have around 4 years of study gap. So, will it be possible for me to apply for the campus recruitment now and get the job? What is your opinion and suggestion for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Are candidates with 1 year gap eligible for Capgemini on-campus recruitment? -- [New]
  2. Am i eligible for off campus recruitment of Accenture?
  3. Educational requirements for IBM on campus and off campus jobs 2016?
  4. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?
  5. Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?
  6. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to get job in Syntel for a candidate who has a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?
  9. If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?
  10. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  11. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  12. What is the Eligibility Criteria followed for B.E Campus Recruitment?
  13. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  15. When Microsoft India will take Off-campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  16. How to become eligible for off campus recruitment drive of Syntel company?
  17. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for Accenture campus placement if I have a year gap in studies?

9th October 2016, 05:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is four year gap students are eligible for campus recruitment to get a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete B.Tech, now I am interested in MBA, company will allow me for campus recruitment????? I have around 4 years of study gap. So, will it be possible for me to apply for the campus recruitment now and get the job? What is your opinion and suggestion for me?
No, four year gap in throughout study are not eligible for campus recruitment after MBA course.

So better you can apply for some government sector jobs after completion of your B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering.

9th October 2016, 08:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is four year gap students are eligible for campus recruitment to get a job?

There is no problem with study gap between graduation and post graduation course as virtually there is no age limit for post graduation courses like MBA, M.Tech, M.S, etc. You can definitely attend on-campus recruitment drive in the final year of your MBA course and also get employment opportunity if you clear all the selection rounds. Hence, prepare well for the on-campus drive and aim to deliver your best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?