19th July 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is AMEI course valid in gulf countries like Dubai? Recommended AMEI course?

Is the course like amei valid in gulf countries like Dubai and also i would like to know after amie what kind of job i will get or after amie which corses further i can study??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process of AMEI for Diploma engineers?
  2. Last 10 years solved question paper for AMEI Section A
  3. AMEI Section A Notes
  4. Which higher studies course to do after Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  5. IAS exam after B.E. from AMEI in Electronics & Communication?
  6. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  7. Basic qualification required to get Teaching job in Gulf countries?
  8. Institutions in India for doing AMIE? How to apply for the course?
  9. Petroleum job problem: Different compositions of crude oil available in Gulf countries like Dubai, Saudi Arabia?
  10. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  11. Is Indian BDS degree valid in USE and other gulf countries? Licence is necessary for working as Dentist?
  12. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  14. Which will be better for me between AMIE and B.Tech being a candidate of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and working in Automobile Company?
  15. List of Institutions available in Thane for doing AMIE? How may I apply for the course?
  16. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  17. How can I get admission for AMIE having completed Diploma? Last date for AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last 10 years question papers of Sec A(AMIE)?
1st June 2016, 12:54 AM
january2016

Default Re: Is AMEI course valid in gulf countries like Dubai? Recommended AMEI course?

No this course is not valid in Dubai until and unless you get this course done in Dubai.
You can just relate it with the state boar.
Just say for the example, Bihar board syllabus will not be acceptable in the Tamil Naidu board, although they are in India then also they won't accept their course.
As Tamil board has different language and different course.

In order to get it eligible you need to pursue the course from the concerned State, just like that in order to pursue that degree you must get it from Saudi only.
1st June 2016, 12:58 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Is AMEI course valid in gulf countries like Dubai? Recommended AMEI course?

Every region has their own methodology and every country have their own course, we can not mix then with one another.

No this course is not valid in Dubai until and unless you get this course done in Dubai.
You can just relate it with the state boar.
Just say for the example, Bihar board syllabus will not be acceptable in the Tamil Naidu board, although they are in India then also they won't accept their course.
As Tamil board has different language and different course.

In order to get it eligible you need to pursue the course from the concerned State, just like that in order to pursue that degree you must get it from Saudi only.
29th September 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

For registration of society of engineers at Dubai they require any bachelor degree of engineering from any universities from India I have degree of AMIE from institute of Engineers India when I gone for registration at Dubai they ask for this degree is equivalent to bachelor? Yes then produce equivalent certificate, in this case which procedures I follow and get equivalent certificate which will accept at Dubai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?