4th March 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?

Is b.com(computers) degree qualification can get railway engine driver job is it possible for mr because i was so interested to do job and this my aim so many of them saying that degree is not useful to get railway engine driver job i want the job this is my ambitions not only im my friends so many dont know what qualification needed they are much more interested to get the job so please we are requested you to answer to my question

15th March 2016, 04:14 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?

No, you need to complete at least M.com for the same. As B.Com comes under undergraduate degree and you must have minimum of Postgraduate degree or you must be pursuing postgraduate degree to be eligible to apply for the railway.

So, you can do one thing beside of completing your B.com as well as M.com just prepare for the railway entrance exam.
join a good coaching that helps you prepare for the railway exam so that at the end of the day, you are prepared enough to crack the railway exam.
4th October 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?

Sir I have completed my interemediate now I want to do iti course in electrical then can I eligible to job railway engine driver please mail me my id [email protected]
23rd March 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a Loco pilot job in Indian Railway?
I have passed H.S.exam with 62%. Which ITI course have to complete me for this job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?