1st March 2012, 08:08 PM
ROHINIRAMAPRIYA

How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Com degree? Procedure for the same?

Hi sir, I completed my B.com degree.Am I eligible for railway job.How can i apply for this. Please guide me.I am very much interested to work in railways.Where i can get the applications.Could you please tell me the procedure.Thank you.

24th March 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Com degree? Procedure for the same?

how to apply for jr.engineering(mechanical workshop)/workshop engine development post at secunderabad?
6th July 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Com degree? Procedure for the same?

i want to apply in railway i done my graduation in B.com
13th April 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a railway job after b.com . what is the process to apply to the railway job after completion of b.com . is there any jobs relating to b.com in railways.
26th September 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir.
i want to know that how to approach for the railway exams can i know what is the procedure . Iam stdng bcom 3rd yr. In 2nd yr my percentage is 75%.plz if u have any idea plz give the replz to [email protected]
6th November 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i got the job of piolet in railway
18th June 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, sir i want work in indian railway as a loco pilot.. but unfortunately my qualification is b.com and i complete my b.com since 2012,
so could you please tell me is it possible to do that? and if is it yes, so how can i prepare myself for it??? which the best course for that?
please ans me i am waiting for your reply
18th June 2014, 07:13 PM
prince lucky

hello sir,
sir i want to work in Indian railway as a loco pilot.and i completed my b.com since 2012, but now i want to do that. i want work in Indian railway.
so now could you please tell me is it possible to do?
and if is it possible, so what do i for that?
which course is better for me to do that?
please reply i am waiting for your answer...

thanx
7th September 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hiii I am in sybaf am I eligible for railway exam. For which post should I apply and what is the procedure for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?