21st March 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my job field after 8 years of experience?

Hello Sir, my name is Sameer. I have completed MCITP course and 12th passed and my age is 33. I can get job, because I have 8 years marketing experience and now I want to change the field. Can I get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  2. Which course is better for a software job after having 6 years experience in electrical manufacturing field
  3. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  4. What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a government job after having 5 years of field experience in Navy?
  6. What kind of job can I get after completion of M.A English, B.Ed with 3 years of experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Banking field course after graduation and with 3 years of job experience?
  8. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  9. Good job in Electrical companies for a candidate having two years experience?
  10. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  11. Any kind of government job in food and beverage service?
  12. How to find a job being 38 years old with M.Sc biotech degree?
  13. How to get job in government banking field, having 4 years of experience in private sector?
  14. Any good job opportunities in MBA Marketing field?
  15. Job opportunity in IT field after teaching job?
  16. How to shift to VLSI field after having 2 years of experience in testing? What are the jobs available?
  17. Courses to change the job from government sector to private sector? I have work experience of 5 years in distribution company.
  18. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
23rd March 2017, 06:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I change my job field after 8 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my name is Sameer. I have completed MCITP course and 12th passed and my age is 33. I can get job, because I have 8 years marketing experience and now I want to change the field. Can I get a job?

Mostly it is not recommended to change field after 8 years of experience. If you find any job which is more interesting and with decent remuneration, you can change field. You have to think twice before changing field, because your eight years of work experience may not be counted in the new field. You may also be treated like a fresher in the new field and salary may also be low. You should improve your skills (like higher qualifications and communication) to get a good job in the new field. You have to prepare a very attractive resume to get a job. You can contact your friends and relatives to get a new job. The above given are some of the options available to change field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?