13th December 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech degree in Polymer Science and Technology good enough for good earning in private sector?

Dear Sir,

I have done B.Tech degree in polymer science and technology stream. I want to know if this degree is good enough for earning a good salary in private sector?

Please answer the question as earliest as possible.

Thank You.

13th December 2015, 01:48 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Is B.Tech degree in Polymer Science and Technology good enough for good earning in private sector?

Yes, this degree is good enough to get good packaged job. What you have to do is that, you need to find the job related to same domain and once you get the job you will really enjoy doing it and you will earn good also.
13th December 2015, 09:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Tech degree in Polymer Science and Technology good enough for good earning in private sector?

Yes, the degree in Polymer Science and Technology has good scope since the competition is less in this field and the supply of professionals is quite less as compared to the demand. However, it plays a very important role since it finds applications in many industries, packaging, sports, medicine, perfumes and preservatives, plastic materials etc.

You can go in public or private sector where you can do research or development or choose something else of youor own interest. You can also work as plastics engineers, technicians and as technologists. Companies like Essel Propack, MRF, CEAT, JKTyres, etc. recruit candidates of this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?