24th December 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do to get good job in private sector?

hello sir this is akash and i am Btech in electrical and rt. now i am working with a corporation but i dont know exactly what i have to do with ma life i wanna to get a good job regarding my field in a private sector.

30th December 2013, 09:12 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What I have to do to get good job in private sector?

To get good job in private sector, you need to have good subject knowledge and communication skills.

Sometimes, even though you are not strong enough in terms of subject, through references you can get the job opportunities. But if you don't perform well in the job which you join, you will not be given recognition.

Salaries are nice in private sector. Increments are good. Promotions are also most common for best performers.

For the candidates who perform extraordinarily will be rewarded with onsite job opportunities.

You did not mention the specific field in which you have academic background.

Remember one thing that hiring and firing is most common in the field of private sector.

The day when the company thinks that there is no profit for the company out of you, then they will terminate you from your job.

Such a kind of problems will not be there in the field of public sector. Job security is more.

So better choose public sector jobs.

Wish you all the best
31st December 2013, 01:20 AM
sushri_mhnty

Dear akash you are a B.tech electronic student and you are working but you have not clarify how much experience you have and in which company. Still i am suggesting plz design a cv and mention your year of experience with your intrested sector and also your salary expectation. Then contact renouned cunsultancy who has link with power plant and such type of industry just like Jindal, vushan,Gmr.
31st December 2013, 01:29 AM
sushri_mhnty

Dear akash you are a b.tech electronics student and also working any where but you not mention in which sector your working and how much experience you have. Ok i am suggesting you to first design a cv with details regarding total year of experience, expected salary,intrested sector, skills and contact renouned cunsultancy which have link with power plant, steel athority like Jindal,vusan,Gmr e.t.c. I think these industrys are better for you. You cant direct entry in these industry so you need to take the help of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?