24th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is Bank PO job good after 2 years of Corporate Experience? Or UGC NET is a better option?

Hi,

I do have 2.5 yrs of experience as HR in Private sector but now want to be stable in single sector, Which Profile would be best:
1. Bank PO Preparation
2. UGC NET Preparation

PLs guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  2. Which are the courses other than MBA? I am a B.Com final year student
  3. How to get a good job after completing corporate secretaryship?
  4. Which is a better job between SSC LDC and Bank Clerk? Which course is better to study under M.Sc two years later?
  5. Should I do clinical research or pharma MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?
  6. Am I eligible for UGC NET if I am 31 years old?
  7. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  8. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  9. Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?
  10. How to get a good job after doing engineering from Jalgaon? I have 3 years experience
  11. Am I eligible for the Entrance Exam to join Actuary course being a candidate having completed B.Com course with 48%?
  12. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
  13. How to get job in Bank after passing F.Y.BCA and without experience?
  14. Non receipt of UGC NET certificates even after 2 years
  15. How to find a job after passing PG in Law with 5 years experience as Advocate?
  16. Isn't the Bank PO job suitable for engineers? Should I go for private job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do for better opportunities after completing B.E Civil Engineering?
  18. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
8th October 2015, 11:35 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Bank PO job good after 2 years of Corporate Experience? Or UGC NET is a better option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I do have 2.5 yrs of experience as HR in Private sector but now want to be stable in single sector, Which Profile would be best:
1. Bank PO Preparation
2. UGC NET Preparation

PLs guide me
The Probationary Officer in Bank will be preferable. It is a respectable position and well paying also. You can have a long career in this. You will need a basic degree in any discipline. The banks conduct recruitment examinations through IBPS. You will have to clear this to become a PO.
The announcements regarding this will be published in leading newspapers by IBPS. There are a number of institutions that offer coaching. You can join these coaching courses and clear the examination.
26th July 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Bank PO job good after 2 years of Corporate Experience? Or UGC NET is a better option?

I have finished my Msc mathematics. But I have a confusion what to study next .I don't know what to choose banking or Net exam.which would be better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?