13th May 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Is BBA course good for getting a job? What are the job oriented courses?

Is BBA course good for getting a job? What are the job oriented courses? I want to take the course next, so let me know if it's good or provide me some good suggestion which I can follow to get the job. Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

23rd May 2017, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA course good for getting a job? What are the job oriented courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is BBA course good for getting a job? What are the job oriented courses? I want to take the course next, so let me know if it's good or provide me some good suggestion which I can follow to get the job. Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

Yes, BBA course is good for getting a job in various government and private organizations. Candidates can apply for various jobs in private companies. Candidates after completion of the BBA course can do various courses. One of the best choices is an MBA or PGDM. There are also various other job oriented courses like

MBA
PGDM
PG Diploma in Journalism
PG Diploma in International Management
PGDCA
Diploma in Fashion Designing
SAP FICO
Bank examination coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?