13th May 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of BE with 60 percentage marks?

Hi Sir/Mam, I got less percentage in my BE so I really want to known it is possible to get a better job in software industry? Can you please guide me on the same? What should be done next to ensure that I will get the job? Hope that I will get good suggestions from here.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  4. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  7. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  9. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for software jobs with 59.91 percentage marks in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  16. Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?
  17. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
23rd May 2017, 05:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of BE with 60 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, I got less percentage in my BE so I really want to known it is possible to get a better job in software industry? Can you please guide me on the same? What should be done next to ensure that I will get the job? Hope that I will get good suggestions from here.

Yes, you are eligible to get a software job after completion of BE with 60% marks. Many top software companies recruit candidates with over 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and BE. Therefore, you are eligible to get a software job after completion of BE with 60% marks. You have to clear the selection process which consists of aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. Those candidates who have sound technical knowledge and communication skills are preferred for a job in the industry. You have to attend walk in interviews and off campus interviews to get a job. You can also apply directly to the organization through their websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?