27th August 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses and job after BBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

I have done my BBA Sikkim and Manipal University and what are the job offers after BBA and which job oriented courses can be followed after BBA please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  3. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  5. Can I be eligible for BBA from Sikkim Manipal University? Can i do M.A(Master in Arts)?
  6. What kind of job can I get after doing BBA IT from SMU?
  7. How can I get teaching job in Central Government, I have completed BCA, MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence?
  8. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  9. Date of government jobs after BBA from SMU? I have done BBA from SMU
  10. How to get a job in mining sector after completing BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University
  11. Will I be eligible for government job in Punjab after doing B.A from Sikkim Manipal University
  12. How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?
  13. Is Sikkim Manipal University best for BBA?
  14. Can I get valuable job if pursuing MCA from SMU and working in BPO sector?
  15. How to do BBA from Mumbai University? I am currently doing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  16. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get good Job in private sector after completion of M.Com from Burdwan University and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  18. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
17th June 2016, 05:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses and job after BBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my BBA Sikkim and Manipal University and what are the job offers after BBA and which job oriented courses can be followed after BBA please guide me

The aspirant can study the Banking Coaching course, run by various private institutions to get a job in the nationalized banks.
The IBPS is conducting examinations and recruitment for many of the nationalized banks in India. The eligibility to attend the Common Written Examination for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer is a graduation in any discipline.
But the competitions for the jobs are very high. So you have to study through the Banking Coaching institutes and prepare well for the examinations. During the course they will give you lots of tests, so that you can answer the questions in quick time. This is one of the best courses you can take up after BBA for a job in Banks. The aspirant can get the details about the jobs in IBPS website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?