13th May 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for job in Software companies after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?

Am I eligible to apply for job in Software companies after completion of BE Mechanical engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  4. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  7. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get job in software companies after completion of B.Tech Biotech course?
  9. Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in Government or private companies after completion of mechanical engineering from IASE University?
  14. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  16. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  17. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  18. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
22nd May 2017, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for job in Software companies after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for job in Software based companies after successful completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering. But there are very less chances of getting selected in Software companies based on Mechanical Background.

So I would request you to find job opportunities in Government sector or Core or Private sector of Mechanical Field rather than finding in Software based companies. Yes, I can say that Mechanical Engineering candidates are eligible to get job in software companies.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is B.E/ B.Tech in any stream from a recognized university. You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
23rd May 2017, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for job in Software companies after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for job in Software companies after completion of BE Mechanical engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for jobs in Software companies after completion of BE Mechanical Engineering course. But you should know programming to get a job in software companies. You should learn a programming language like PHP, Java, HTML, JavaScript etc. You can get help from your friends and relatives to get a job in the software industry. You should attend various Walk in Interviews for fresh graduates to get a job in the software industry. You can also contact local job consultants in your area for the same. You can try through various job portals and social media. You should improve your communication and technical skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?