27th March 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join TCS BPS for B.Com students? When will I receive the call? Do they offer MBA course?

Hello,
First of all I would like to ask about TCS BPS sector. Will it be beneficial for me to work as a fresher in TCS BPS as I am doing my B.Com? Well I have got selected in all the 4 rounds including the telephonic round. So when can I expect to get a call from the HR dept of TCS, Kolkata? Does TCS provide to do MBA after we join the particular company?

12th April 2016, 11:27 AM
january2016

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join TCS BPS for B.Com students? When will I receive the call? Do they offer MBA course?

TCS hiring is a little bit slow process. If you have cleared all the round and you are waiting for the job letter as well as call letter.
So, first of all you will get job letter and most probably after 1 month of receiving of the job offer you will get call letter.

So, if this will happen then it will be the fastest processing system of TCS.
Meanwhile just keep trying for different company.
2nd May 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join TCS BPS for B.Com students? When will I receive the call? Do they offer MBA course?

I got selected in hcl capital marketing and tcs bps which one is best to join for bright future? Please help me im confused... Tcs offers higher pay
27th May 2021, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a mba student and I got an offer letter from tcs bps so is a bright career for me what can I do I am so confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?