15th October 2011, 10:40 PM
kashish pk

When will exam of jobs will take place?

sir i am the student of computer science(1st sem.) studying in baba farid collage , bathinda. sir i want to knw the exams which took place before the last sem. so that by giving those exams after the last sem. i will easily get handsome salary and a good job in abroad.
thank you.

11th February 2016, 11:48 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will exam of jobs will take place?

We can understand your curiosity to get placed in reputed companies to get handsome salary. But everything will happen only on the right time.

The campus recruitment mainly starts in the month of April, Final year students are called for the interview process and offer letters are given to the selected students.

To get a call from private companies there are two process, The first one through direct walkins and the second one is to apply on the official website of the company.

In walkins process you will have to go directly to the companies office and will have to give your interview. If got selected then you will receive offer letter by mail only.

But in second process you will have to apply on the companies website as per you skills,if your technical skills matches to the requirement of that company then you will get a call letter for an interview.

There also you will have to give technical interview as well HR round interview to get an offer from that company.

The salary is announced in the very beginning,so that only interested candidates can come.
Hope your doubts and confusion will be clear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?