2nd April 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Offer Letter of TCS Ignite after completion of its Interview?

Hi,
Please tell me the possibilities for getting Offer Letter from TCS Ignite after completing the Interview selection process? Please help me to know its possibilities.

13th April 2016, 05:05 PM
january2016

Default Re: Possibility to get Offer Letter of TCS Ignite after completion of its Interview?

There is only one way to get offer Letter from TCS ignite after the interview process and that is you need to practice very hard for the interview and also you need to take your interview very carefully.

Only practicing for the interview won't help you in cracking the interview but setting up the strategy is also important. So, try to go through various interview videos and see how it is being conducted and most important thing is that how the candidate use to face the interview.

Just believe in yourself and go for the interview.
15th April 2016, 11:30 AM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Possibility to get Offer Letter of TCS Ignite after completion of its Interview?

In interview there are 3 rounds 1sr one is technical in which the interviewer asked about technical questions and check your technical knowledge.
In second round which is MR round they asked the questions like why should we hire you? etc.
Third round is MR round in which they wilk see your skills and your presence of mind.

After clearing the interview process you are selected. After that tou need to clear the module of TCS. The more quickly you will clear the module the more quickly you will get the call letter.
20th March 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have given my tcs ignite interview on 11-feb-2017 but still i did npt get the mail through tcs. How come to know that i have selected or not .plz tell me ASAP
10th April 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I have given my TCS open ignite interview on 25th February. And now I got a message that you are shortlisted for ignite offer..
Now I want to know that am I selected for the job or not??
1st June 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I got selected for TCS open ignite impact program and they contact me for Ignite Offer-Survey on next step status. Will I surely get offer letter??
8th August 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I attended the TCS ignite Interview process on JAN 2017.I filled my Nextstep TCS Application form.But I din't get any offer letter from TCS. Impact login they mentioned BATCH-2.kindly let me know when I will get the OFFER letter and when I can join.Now I want to know that am I selected for the job or not??
23rd March 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I am student of Computer Science stream. I have got your pre-invite email of open ignite but you have not provided me location of the interview. I have completed all the challenges and Aptitude test and learning portal of open ignite.
Sir, I humble request to you, give me an opportunity for interview.
24th March 2018, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared the TCS ignite interview and they asked for registered mail but while I am giving mail id there is a message, give registered id
11th April 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I have given interview on 6th March 2018 but till not got any selection mail from ignite. Please tell me sir is there hope for mail from ignite from now
11th April 2018, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have given interview on 6th March 2018 and don't get any selection mail from ignite. Please reply sir whether I am selected or not.
My next step portal has changed to batched what does it means. Please clear sir.
22nd June 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I have got the interview letter and PEO programme letter and i am also doing the all assignment and task but still now i am not getting the TCS ignite offer letter.when i will get the tcs ignite offer letter.
6th February 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have given TCS ignite interview on Jan 29 2019...But I did not get any mail regarding this..how long I have to wait..how to know am I selected or not?
24th May 2021, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i have got the offer leter but not the ignite option is there any way to get an opportunity to do mca by tcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?