28th September 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Being a BA graduate what should I do for Bank PO job?

I am in BA and i want to become bank po but i have no detailed information about bank po post
what should i do to become bank po just after graduation

2nd October 2014, 10:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Being a BA graduate what should I do for Bank PO job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in BA and i want to become bank po but i have no detailed information about bank po post
what should i do to become bank po just after graduation
Yes you can apply for Bank PO entrance exam after completing BA course. Those candidates who have completed graduation course are eligible to apply for this Bank PO entrance exam. You can appear in IBPS PO entrance exam after graduation course. There are more than 20 public sectors bank which participated in IBPS exam.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) which is conducted by Common Written Exam (CWE).

IBPS PO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->The candidate who wants to appear in IBPS PO exam has to be a graduate from any of the stream from recognized university and Final year student can also eligible to apply for this entrance exam.

->The candidates age should be in between 20 years to 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students 5 Years for SC/ST category students and 3 years for OBC category students.

->The candidate must have good communication skill English and good computer knowledge as well.

The Important notification regarding entrance exam will be published in employment news paper and official website of IBPS. You can apply for this entrance exam through online mode by the visiting the official website.

Official website:- www.ibps.in/
24th February 2020, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to study arts in 2 and 3 can I get bank job after completing my course?
18th April 2020, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have good command on maths rather than English ...but I have huge intrest in bank sector . What should I do sir
26th April 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I am in BA and as well as I am preparing for upsc if I do not get selected for UPSC can I go for bank po with a ba degree will it be tough for me or I should go for a master degree for banking so I should do masters in which subject
23rd August 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Being a BA graduate what should I do for Bank PO job?
1st October 2020, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Yes I wanna ask u how much percentage should be in graduation in order to get job in bank as I did b.a
4th November 2020, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to apply and contact bank manger
25th May 2021, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am BA with economic so I can apply for bank po
29th May 2021, 07:16 PM
Bhavyachy@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have good command on maths rather than English ...but I have huge intrest in bank sector . What should I do sir
This is good that you have good command on maths subject, you can definitely apply for bank sector exams, specially go for RRB Po /Clerk exam. Because they only have maths and reasoning in pre paper and they give options to choose between English and regional language in their mains exam, so you will never face any problem. Just go for it. Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?