10th April 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Best way to complete B.Tech along with job?

dear sir, i completed my diploma. i got a job in campus interview.now i want to do private B.tech with along my job. so please tell me which is the best way to complete my B,tech.Thank you sir....

17th April 2014, 08:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best way to complete B.Tech along with job?

You mentioned that you have been complete your intermediate level course in diploma and you also mentioned that you have got the job in your campus interview now you want to do job with your bachelor degree in B.Tech along with your job. But you don't considered that in which companies you have got the campus. If the companies are very good and good for

your carrier then don't miss the chance you can do distance bachelor degree in B.Tech from any ordinary university if the companies which you have got selected the campus is not reputed then my suggestion is for you that please leave the job and do mind make up for do bachelor degree in B.Tech after that you can apply many MNC companies are like
Jica
Simplex
Vodafone
Reliance
Sjebl
L and T
Voltas
TCS
Prestige
Or many companies are which deals with MNC companies are in India which offers high salaried job to the candidates who have been complete their bachelor degree in B.Tech with any discipline. You can also prepared for government job with the preparation of competitive examination so always be study well the bright future is waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?