10th April 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Best way to complete job hunt after B.Tech?

hello sir, i completed my diploma.i got a job in campus interview.now i want to do B.tech in private.so please tell me after that which is the best way to complete job hunt thank you....

17th April 2015, 07:37 AM
aide006

Arrow Re: Best way to complete job hunt after B.Tech?

Getting good grades in your B.Tech course is essential for increasing your prospects in getting job post B.Tech. Gain experience in core field where you are interested and B.Tech should add value to that experience.

After B.Tech your options will open up if you want to apply for job in PSUs, then through GATE score you will be allowed to apply for same. If you want to apply for jobs in private sector as already you will have good amount of experience you'll be given preference over others.

Getting job in private sector needs your efforts more as the openings will be less and most of the recruitments happens silently so you should regularly update your profile in job related websites and look out for opportunities.

Decide yourself about the job you are likely interested, government or private. According to that you need to plan your actions. It will not be easy to handle job and engineering simultaneously you need to concentrate and see that you don't loose focus in middle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?