10th April 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a suitable job in IT sector being Agricultural engineer?

I completed b tech agricultural engineering due to family problems i could not do job but last few months i did web designing course now searching for for web designer job but i found companies required IT background How can i get the suitable job?

17th April 2015, 08:46 AM
aide006

Arrow Re: How can I get a suitable job in IT sector being Agricultural engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed b tech agricultural engineering due to family problems i could not do job but last few months i did web designing course now searching for for web designer job but i found companies required IT background How can i get the suitable job?
Not all companies ask for an IT background try in different levels of companies like MNCs, Medium Level, Smaller Level companies. Somewhere you may get a break through.

If it is not helping you much then market your skills and take up projects individually in platforms like freelancer or truelancer and many other freelancing websites are available today. Completing such projects will make you more confident when attending interviews.

Ultimately one needs to have all the skills required to successfully do the task given. If you can prove that you are already skilled and also able to complete projects individually then no companies will deny you just because you don't have a degree which is related to IT. And add more skills not only web designing is sufficient to sustain in IT field. Learn related courses like PHP, dot Net etc.,

Improve your skill set and then try to target the companies which you wish to work for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?