26th April 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can a BCA with 55% eligible to apply for job in Wipro? Which type of questions are asked in interview and group discussion?

Sir, I want job in Wipro company and currently I have completed BCA with 55% marks. Am I eligible to apply for it? Which type f question asked in interview and group discussion?

27th April 2017, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BCA with 55% eligible to apply for job in Wipro? Which type of questions are asked in interview and group discussion?

You need to have 60% throughout your academic career to become eligible for interview at Wipro. Also, those who have got B.Tech or MCA degree, are eligible for interview.

Hence, you won't be eligible for Wipro, as you don't fulfill the eligibility criteria. You can try for interview at smaller IT companies.
28th April 2017, 12:05 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Can a BCA with 55% eligible to apply for job in Wipro? Which type of questions are asked in interview and group discussion?

Yes, you can very much apply for job in Wipro after completion of your BCA with 55% in aggregate, there is no such problem in it.

I have attached some papers along with this answers, kindly download the attachment and get the required information;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WASE exam sample paper set-1.pdf(68.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf WASE exam sample paper set-2.pdf(69.5 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?