4th November 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend Accenture Interview being a B.Sc(IT) student?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Sc(IT) student. Can I sit in the interview conducted by Accenture? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  2. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  3. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  4. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  5. Am I eligible to attend Accenture Off-Campus Interview if secured 64% in B.E.?
  6. Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?
  7. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  8. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  9. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  11. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  12. Eligibility to attend Direct Personal Interview of Accenture for B.Tech candidate of Institute of Technical Education and Research College, Bhubaneswar?
  13. Eligibility to attend Accenture Interview? Placement papers for Aptitude Test with solutions?
  14. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  16. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying off campus placement in VIT?
  18. Placement Papers to prepare for Accenture Recruitment? Tips to crack Interview of Accenture?
11th November 2015, 02:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Accenture Interview being a B.Sc(IT) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a B.Sc(IT) student. Can I sit in the interview conducted by Accenture? Kindly tell me about this immediately.
Yes, B.Sc in IT student are eligible for Accenture recruitment.

Eligible departments are B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, BCA, B.Sc in IT/CS and B.Sc in Mathematics.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?