24th September 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Accenture Off-Campus Interview if secured 64% in B.E.?

Hello,
I am having CGPA of 64% in B.E. and if I have to calculate from my first semester then it will be 66%. So, I am eligible to sit Accenture Off-Campus Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  2. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  4. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to attend Accenture On-campus Interview if secured 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% till 3rd year of B.E.?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  7. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  8. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  9. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  10. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  13. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  14. When Deloitte will schedule Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to attend for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.Tech?
  15. Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  17. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
8th October 2015, 08:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Accenture Off-Campus Interview if secured 64% in B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am having CGPA of 64% in B.E. and if I have to calculate from my first semester then it will be 66%. So, I am eligible to sit Accenture Off-Campus Interview?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Accenture Off-Campus Interview.

Accenture is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?